Thursday, November 15, 2012

coco nude

coco nude


Ice-T's wife Coco has lamented the furore caused by a photo of her lying naked in bed with her infant nephew.

The 32-year-old glamour model expressed disappointment on Twitter that a "beautiful, natural moment" had been "twisted" into something negative by the media.

"Wow! I need to take a moment & speak my mind about the pic I posted with my nephew that people are making it a bigger thing than it is," she wrote yesterday (February 10). "I took the pic down because people were twisting the story & makin it into something that wasn't.

"At 1 am I was sleeping with my sisters baby. I had no clothes on because that's how I sleep...It was a beautiful,natural moment..I had no makeup on just caring for my nephew & my sister saw how precious the moment was & took a pic.

"When I look at the pic I see how I love to spend time with my family in a nurturing way but people turned it into a gross thing.

Coco gets a little risque in some new pictures taken from her computer



coco nude


coco nude

coco nude

No comments:

Post a Comment